Tjasa's Quilt

    Tjasa is a busy little girl who just loves quilting. It all started with overlapping pieces and stitching them together. One day I came home and found her at my machine making Barbie another blanket. Her stitches were perfectly straight with a nice seam allowance. I had no choice but to let her soar. I set her up sewing strips together. She was so fast I could not keep up with her.  
    Next I took two of the finished strips and laid them right sides together nesting the seams and cut her four patches to sew. She whizzed right through those while I struggled to finish my quilt. 
   Then came the rows. Boy was her excitement growing. Zippity-do-dah she was done. To slow her down I gave her prairie points to add before the border. Nothing hindered her, it was like a marathon.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Patchwork Skirt In Progress

Saturday Sewing with the Sisters

Tatjana's Quilt